Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Randomly Mumbling


Umm.. time passed quickly, wasn’t it?
So, this is another post for randomly mumbling after my quite-long-time absence.
I’m starting this with a ‘not-too-good’ mood, but I guess I’m okay.

It has been 2 months since I had my golden time with him.
Wait, wait, wait.. We aren’t getting back together (again) hehehe.
I just realize something in my life that Allah’s plans will always the best thing ever to me. Lots a things happened, but so far I’ve already done it properly.
Thanks Allah, alhamdulillah. :)
Three days ago would be my unforgetable moment ever.
I got an accident that make my thumb couldn’t be moved anymore.
My right thumb was numb. Unlucky me, I got a fever at that time either.
I was lying down on my bed two days. Yea..I did nothing.
This semester, assigments and assigments were flooding my campus life as hell.
I’ve been skipping my classes and my part time job for two days.
I lost my revised data for last report due to my trouble paper task.
So, later on I ended up with my seminar presentation deadline at Monday evening.
Hmm, Weren’t they sound quite-hard-days?
But, Alhamdulillah. Allah helps me, everything was going to run well as usual.
I got cure soon on Monday morning eventhough my thumb still couldn’t be used to do anything. My assignments were submitted at the right time. My seminar presentation was well done. I was so very glad :))) I just couldn’t stop saying “alhamdulillah” :)
Could I pause this moment longer?
I feel better now. Huge thanks for my ungovern-mood booster guy, my mom, and for my little lovely nephew. I feel loved. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment