Friday, August 10, 2012

Unspoken Words

Whoa.. It’s me again, here I go. It’s typically in the middle of night with silence. Yeah, I made a different thing today, I just started to stop listening a break melody in my list mp3. So, I would like to say “Thank You” for you, time! I was, once, oh no let me repair it, I mean I ever didn’t believe in you, time... But now, I realize it that you done your job as well as usual. I was addicted of “him”, sorry but it still about him. Our conversations, the way he talked and shared his knowledge to me, the way he told everything. He was a smart one, I thought. Don’t worry, although I talk about him doesn’t mean I have the same ‘thing’ which has make me really in addiction. I stop the addiction by time!!! What a great statement. It’s kind a surprising of how it doesn’t feels same. I can be tough, even I’m not a strong one but I did and I could!!! Breakups aren't always meant for make up, sometimes, they're meant for wake up. And I wake up now, I realize that I’m deserve to be happy with or without him. I do really appreciate what you have done, time. I don’t know how to say, it makes me better than before. Thank you, time. Now, I will declare that time heals isn’t bullshit anymore and truly meant it :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment