Monday, June 11, 2012


I didn’t know how to say, this morning when I opened my eyes I thought about you. I heard my heart beating, sounded like footsteps on the stairs. I had to be strength that two months gone and I knew.

I didn’t notice what they think about me, about my love story. They told me that I might be the one that still hope live in the past. But, yeah I just couldn’t run away from this circumstance , I should be imprisoning my heart so does my mind to stop thought about you anymore. If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all? I was the girl who still couldn’t move on from you...


I wanna you come back to me, stand in the rain outside of my door 'til I came out like what you have done before. I was remember what you said  "nothing's gonna change not for me and you" and I knew that I had lose you....

Now, what I have to do is I must kill my self, kill the bullet that always haunt me, I’m deserved to be happy.
Once again I say I don’t wanna runaway but I can’t take it, I don’t understand. It’s just like I need an extra time to let you go, I will.

this song really represent what I feel 



No comments:

Post a Comment