Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Yeayy I’m back on my blog, isn’t it sound cool? Bahahaha :D
I have many stories that will be written in some essays guys, but I think not this time because there’s still so many duties that I MUST done it at the right time, yeah I’m in sixth semester so that’s why it’s should be so many piles also....... *seems legit* #hoekkk. I just want to share a little story at this time.

Let me begin this story from my habitually action, or it can be said my bad habit. Yeah, I have to declare that I NEVER get up early, I mean I always get up late in every morning. Oh God, that’s so bad, remember when we begin our day with get up late, it can indicates that everything will be messy, disorder, breaking up, or something like that. And that’s happens to me. I got bad insomnia :(

On Tuesday...
This morning, when I went to campus late (as always), I was in hurry almost in every morning and I had no breakfast. Then, my mobile phone rang because there was a short message from Tika my best friend (mekso rodok an) that said “ innalillahi wainna ilaihi roji’un, Mylinda’s father was died last night, all member of 6F are hoped come to campus at 8 a.m for the coordination of visiting the deceased person, forward to others and thank you”. After read the message I tried to speed up my activities and took my motorcycle soon, but my older sister brought my lisence card and I must got a ride with Tika. In campus, there was no lesson....................... F!

No comments:

Post a Comment